Shuttle Service: El Tunco to Leon, Nicaragua
Note: Bring in cash $16 in total for crossing borders
El Tunco – Leon, Nicaragua shuttle service
Move forward to your next destination, take El Tunco – Leon shuttle service every day at 2:00 pm from El Tunco beach or nearby beaches.
Leon is the first city you visit when moving from El Salvador and the second-largest city after Managua.
Rich in history and with its colonial architecture Leon has become a top destination in Nicaragua.
These are some of the things you can do in the colonial town of Leon:
- Free Walking Tour
- Volcano boarding
- Las Peñitas beach
- Revolution Museum
- Visit Leon Cathedral
- Beerpong night at Big Foot Leon
- Party bus at Poco a Poco
Departure time: 2 pm
The shuttle leaves El Tunco beach at 2 pm. If you’re staying in one of the other beaches one of our staff members is going to be in contact with you so that you know approximate hours of the pickups in your area.
The shuttle service takes approximately 10 hours in total to get from El Tunco beach to Leon, Nicaragua. For this reason, the shuttle makes several stops on the way in case you want to use the toilets, buy some snacks or simple strength your legs.
Arrival time: 12 am
The shuttle arrives around 12:00 am and it will drop you off in front of your hotel. We advise you to book in accommodation in advance. Check the deals we have with some hostel in Leon when purchasing your ticket
- Bus fare
- Food & drinks
- Tip or gratuity
- Entry tax
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if the booking is canceled 23 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is canceled 1 day or more before the event
What do I need to bring?
- A damn good playlist
- Download some Netflix episodes of your favorite series
- Passport is required
- Entrance fees are required: $3 in order to enter Honduras, $13 in order to enter Nicaragua
- If you have visited any country in South America in the past year you must present a yellow fever card
- If you are a citizen of the following countries: Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras you will need to fill a form from the Immigration Office of Nicaragua (Must do it within 10 days before your travel)