hands-on cooking class with street market visit
Learn how to make pupusas with a local expert
Ever wonder how the most authentic Salvadoran dish is made? Yes, we are talking about pupusas! Learn how to make authentic pupusas in an easy way!
Ever wonder how the most authentic Salvadoran dish is made? Learn from a pupusa maker and a chef how to make delicious pupusas in an easy way. A street market tour is included!
Best cooking class in La Libertad
Day tours departing from El Tunco, Zonte (surf city area) or San Salvador. Free hotel/Airbnb pick up and drop off
About this tour
The Ultimate Guide To Making Authentic Salvadoran Corn Tortillas Without loosing your mind!
It’s time to learn how to make authentic pupusas! You’ll be taken to a street market to buy all ingredients. followed by a cooking class where a chef and a local pupusa maker who learned from her grandma are going to teach you in an easy way how to make the best pupusas.
From Surf City
From San Salvador
$35.00 p/p + Transportation fee $75.00 (Up to 4 pax)
Book now your pupusa cooking class now
- La Libertad street market
- Fish market
- Sunzal beach
Pick up time
- From El Tunco, Zonte, Surf City area: 9:00 am
- From San Salvador City: 8:00 am
- In El Tunco, Zonte, Surf City area: 1:00 pm
- In San Salvador City: 2:00 pm
Free hotel or Airbnb pick up.
Day tours departing from El Tunco, Zonte (surf city area) or San Salvador includes a free hotel or Airbnb pick up and drop off.
- Professional chef + local pupusa expert
- Bilingual tour guide
- Transportation with air conditioning
- Free pick up and drop off at hotel or Airbnb
- All local ingredients
What do I need to bring?
- At least 1 litre of water
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather appropriate apparel
- Full charged phone or camera.
- Meals are not included
- Tips (optional)
Do you have any question?
Chat with Salva live and get all your questions answered right away before booking this activity.